Computing & Printing

TR Gossypium tomentosum


Graduate students are expected to have their own computers for research or use ones provided by their advisors. The first floor of Hamilton Library has PC computers that can be freely used by UH students.

UH Information Technology Services (ITS) maintains a website that provides up-to-date information on the university IT services. For your UH computing needs including MyUH, email and accessibility, check out

Wireless: For information about wireless networking at UH, check out

Help Desk: For technical support, contact the ITS Help Desk at 6-8883,, or ITS building 1st floor.


Most of your printing needs should be covered through resources provided by your advisor. However, networked departmental printers are available for use in the Botany office in St. John 101. Hamilton Library first floor also offers printing services.